Meet Aphrodite. She doesn't need much of an introduction because she is such a dreamboat. Aphrodite is a Colombian emerald with two baguette cut white diamonds set either side in 18ct yellow gold.
This little honey is an extra special By Baby piece, so may take up to two weeks to deliver. If you need this baby in time for a special event and would like a more precise estimated delivery date, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions about the delivery process or if there is something else we can help with, just send us an email at email@example.com.
- Solid 18ct gold half-round band, setting and claws
- Band measures approximately 2.4mm wide
- Centre stone is a Colombian Emerald 1=0.99ct
- 2 x baguette cut white diamonds set either side of the Emerald 2 = 0.39ct
- Diamonds are F colour, VVS2 clarity
- 4 claw setting around the emerald and tab settings on the baguette diamonds
- Made with love in our James Street studio in Brisbane by Ilija
You do you, baby! We welcome all enquiries for customised variations of the Cleo II Ring. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your bespoke requirements.
Always treat your fine jewellery with lots of love and care. All By Baby jewellery is created with great care and skill, so your ring can last a lifetime if you treat it right. You can wear your ring every day and night. It can even go swimming too! But remember that your fingers shrink in cold water and climates. So be careful that it doesn't slip off!
Emeralds may look super tough but they can also be little softies at heart. So be careful not to knock them on hard surfaces! We also advise that you don't wear your emerald ring at the gym or while doing any strenuous work. You can spruce up your ring by polishing it with a clean, lint free cloth such as a lens cloth. Lens cloths are also great for gently polishing the emerald and diamonds!