The Fine Signet is a sexy, slender update on the traditional signet. She's sassy, stackable and best of all, customisable. Traditionally worn on the pinky, but you do you. Wear anywhere and often. The Fine Signet is also available in 9ct yellow gold and rose gold.
This is the sassy, embellished version of our Fine Signet ring. You can find our pared back, classic Fine Signet with no engraving here.
This little honey is an extra special By Baby piece and is made to order so please allow up to two weeks for delivery. If this baby is a gift or you would like it for a special occasion and would like a more precise estimated delivery date, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Finer Details
- Solid sterling silver
- Signet face measures 11mm x 9mm
- Band tapers to 2.3mm wide at the base
- Signet sits flat on the finger, measuring 2mm at the thickest part
- Handmade with love in our James Street studio in Brisbane
- Available with 'Baby' engraving, or custom engraving (maximum 2 letters)
- Custom engraving consists of 1 or 2 initials in script or block font
- Please specify custom initials and font in the comments
Always treat your fine jewellery with lots of love and care. All By Baby jewellery is created with great care and skill, so your signet can last a lifetime if you treat it right. You can wear your signet every day and night. She can even go swimming too! Just remember your fingers shrink in cold water and climates, so be careful that she doesn't slip off! Avoid wearing your signet ring at the gym or while doing any strenuous work.
Sterling silver naturally tarnishes over time. Avoid putting perfumes, sun creams or perfumed hand creams on while wearing your signet as this may accelerate the tarnishing. You can spruce up your signet using a clean, lint free cloth. Supermarket silver cleaning cloths are great for polishing your silver rings.