Tusk Diamond Stud - 9ct Rose Gold
Studs, but not like you know it. Diamond studs that creep up the ear in a tusk shaped rose gold setting.
This little honeys are an extra special By Baby piece and is made to order so please allow up to two weeks for delivery. If this baby is a gift or you would like it for a special occasion and would like a more precise estimated delivery date, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Finer Details
- Solid 9ct rose gold
- Creeper style stud in a tapering 'tusk' shape
- Set with round brilliant cut white diamonds
- Diamonds are G colour, SI clarity.
- 12 x round white diamonds approximately 0.18ct total weight
- Curved post that runs up the back of the ear, no backing required
- Handmade with love in our James Street studio in Brisbane
Always treat your fine jewellery with lots of love and care. Diamonds are tough and pretty but they're not indestructible. All By Baby jewellery is created with great care and skill, so your studs can last a lifetime if you treat them right. You can wear your studs every day and night. They can even go swimming too! Just remember to check your studs are nice and secure by ensuring the butterfly backs are pushed on completely.
You can spruce up your studs by polishing them with a clean, lint free cloth such as a lens cloth. Lens cloths are also great for gently polishing the gemstone! If your studs are in need of a little more t.l.c, you can use this easy peasy homemade cleaning solution to really make your studs shine like the stars they are!