The Vivia Earrings from Christie Nicolaides are the special statement piece we've all been searching for! These stunners feature a crescent moon design complemented by three pearly beauties. They are that perfect addition to a summer dress or an evening on the town.
- Handcrafted, gold-plated brass earrings
- Inlaid with fresh water baroque pearls
- Pierced option features stud post and butterfly back
- Earrings measure approximately 3.3cm wide and 6cm length
- Earrings weigh approximately 17-18 grams per earring
Australian jewellery designer Christie Nicolaides' unique jewellery designs are characterised by a baroque sensibility and an exuberant aesthetic. The handcrafted pieces, which feature colourful precious and semi-precious stones sourced on Nicolaides’ international travels, together with glass, enamel, and plated brass are made both to be worn in generous abundance, or with minimalist restraint as the wearer chooses.
Designed in Australia and handcrafted to Nicolaides’ artistic direction by skilled artisans throughout Asia and Europe.