1. Would you guys ever do in-store piercings?
We are currently working on our piercing offering, watch this space!
2. Do you do ear curator nights? Where can we get piercings and purchase earrings to go in?
We would be so open to this! We would love a night dedicated to hanging out with our babes. Keep an eye on socials to see any updated 😉
3. Please make more varieties of your gorgeous gold single studs!!
Your wish is our command. Stay tuned on our socials or sign up to our email list so you’ll be the first to know when we have some new creations. We love to hear what you guys think so we are always open to new idea
4. What do you recommend to use as jewellery on the flat part of your ear? (near helix).
We recommend any of our studs! They must be converted to an 8-10mm flat back, but then you are good to go.
5. What’s the typical post length used for a cartilage flat back earring?
It’s very much dependent on if a piercing is healed or not.
For fully healed piercings we usually recommend 5mm or 6.5mm.
For new piercings, anywhere still swollen or in other areas of the ear in need of a larger post (cartilage etc), 8mm-10mm is perfect.
6. Can I wear my studs in the ocean? Or in the pool?
Totally! All of our pieces are designed to last the test of time.
For all of our solid gold pieces, they are so fine to be worn everyday in the ocean and the pool as they won’t tarnish.
For silver pieces, they can be worn. However we advise to be careful around highly chlorinated environments as it tends to fastrack tarnishing.
7. Can I get my ears pierced with a By Baby stud?
Yes! All of our solid gold studs are suitable to be pierced with.
We suggest a 8mm-10mm post as it allows for any swelling.
We recommend consulting with our friends over at the piercing shop in regards to if the individual piercing is suitable for the intended area. Remember to book in advance and happy piercing!